Sunday, August 15, 2010

Acquaintance of Scott Pt6: With a Liltle Smile Everyday!

I wish i could be the man i wanted to be. The person that i visualize when i was 15 years old. The man who showers his pride and friends. Unfortunately, its a tough and rough world indeed. Yeah, luckily i have my strawberry tart in my life. She is a gift of wonders. I talked to God that other night;

"Ya Allah, Terima kasih. I bet you know my life would be this tough huh...Good thing you met her heart with me..Thanks. Amin"

When i open my eyes. I realise that things are still going like the way it should be. But how i wish that we could just close our eyes, i say it in our heart "to the Moon' and make a small jump...kapishh You are on the moon. Breathing normally. And you could see shooting star, Satelite floating in that dark space. And sudden low speed unidentfy flying object passes by. Waving hand at you.

and when you are about to leave the moon. The bright sun speaks " Hence, shall parish upon alive step on ya Earth!"..if i were you. This would be my language. (being so rude boy)

" Oi, Who the fuck you i am, eh?"..."Oi, are you listening?"...(arggghh, fucking, kratsgohospatosh-faggots club-arse cunt...Fuck off oi...If you are the devil, Remember..Add me in Facebook...Chow Bitch..or whoever..."

And yeah..that would be me. hahaha..Its August now.

I missed our great times. Missed all those crazy stuff and our ordinary things. For a life time, i cherish every liltle bits of it.

Owhh fuck..lapar!

No comments: