Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Acquaintance of Scott Pt5: Riotous

Its time to be more realistic (relevant perhaps)...its the "I" word effect.


Fire burning bright here in the mistical jungle. I sat near the bonfire . Just to grab that heat to warm my night. We gather here with small group of friends. Special interest friend that have a common dream. We are the future thinkers i might say. We are in a group which names are not to be reveal. Even the name of the group. Our identity are so sacred. Knowledgeable words, and making rockets of dreams for better living.


Well that would be another chapter of my dream. Having a great discusion with players of the industry, economics, scientist, financial advisors, dreamer (of cozzhh)...and few other plus some taiko of Laws. Need Lawyers too in making some changes kan.


"mike, do you realise that we are the among millions of wasted young generation of Malaysia."


"Yah...one way or another"


I was thinking about life. Not just about myself. Others too. It is still foreign to me. I myself feeling alienated isolated from the great way of living my life. My soul a likely angel missed the wonders of smile and happiness. Lost in the great obsticles journey. Nevertheless, i stand tall, head up.

My addiction to become a success person comes because of the past.I never get the things that i want. I don;t know what to do about it now. I am stuck with happiness here.

I want to impire a generation. For my remarkable journey, achievements and untold story of walking up the wall. I may be the person that put to much of dreaming in my life. Forever i will be like this. Will never stop. I will tell my children to focus on what they like. That the strongly feel near to heart. Being in the circle of beliefers could put you on high speed journey. With naturally motivates your inner spirits and will.

The only person that believe in me is my Strawberry Tart. Who stand behind me when i fall back. Wipe my tears everytime i think about my bitter regrets. I am now a man on the run. But couldn't excape from the cage. A thick tight steel cage.

What else should i do?. I keep on asking that question to myself. I asked my Almighty God, to please listen to my wishes, my dream n my future. I wish to be happy and nothing to worry about when i gets older.

well, living in this world, the best answer and the greatest words of wisdom that suites me will be...

LET IT BE...LET IT BE!

No comments: