Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Scott Morrissey Vs the DIY Life Pt 2 : Crash-Overide-Burn

I'm in need of you now. As the great half and my savior. I am lost in my own world and trying to mix it all together in our great life to share.

I'm in the ballad of self-achievment dilema. I bet all of us been in this situation. Or may not yet. Sometime you will get in and stuck in the moment. Wondering...How the hell i get into this?

The answers are quite crystal. Its in your mind, heart and soul. As for m. Enough said from previous post.

Azreel Feiza Zahari / Reel / El / Scott/ Morrissey /Scott Morrissey / GILER!

He is not some kind of fairy tale. He is what i am.  I still see the minutes and hoursof life. See people from shadows, thorugh the window and skies that lower.

Be i am in the tower. 360 degree views of through the window. I rest my mind alongside my angel that ris my will up. I am the tower man. I am the leader.

Cracking up. Most probaly for some. Nonsence. Perhaps!

Scott Morrissey and his Michiko!

A lovely birds. Birds that fly, dive and walks. Does everything beyond the typical couples of birds. For both are god's made. Beutiful flower glooms, making wild colours, enhanced frangrance and smooth life. She is my wonderwall. She is the one who will catch me when i fall.

When i am driving, i sometimes turn on the radion and find very often that i am listening to the business, marketing and investment topics. These are telephone conversation or intense discusion to the current market situation.

But i find my very best interest of rocking my driving and sing-along with the songs being played. I will be in my estacy when my favourite song on air such as 'Purple Rain- Prince' or ' FreeBird-Lynd Skyd. I dont really have all the words in my memory but it give you one kind of feeling.

Not many of people around the world knows that my blog exist. But yet i am trying to fit into these internet-social community. Part of me is in the Facebook and some at advertising portals.

I have this thing in my mind. Making some rare chance in the global market. Trying to reach to the silver skies. Many had become successfull through making themself know from the nets. Well, i just want people to read. To have something different from ordinary blog posting.

I am personally quite convinced that no matter what training or education I might have received, I could never have run a four-minute mile, discovered a new planet, composed a Beethoven quartet, or risen to any of other innumerable heights of human achievement. I feel in no way demeaned by these inadequacies.

As I think any person of normal endowments probably is, of appreciating and in part understanding what others have accomplished, while making my own personal contributions in whatever measure and manner I am able to do so.

But i am crash-overide-burn person. Scott Morrissey is dead by not death. He is a living tales of his own. Slowly crafting, visualizing his future and making his name known one day.

He is still glad that Michiko is still breathing with him. Still have the heart and soul.

My pleasure in life is enhanced by the fact that others can do many things that I cannot, and I see no reason to want to deny these people the opportunity to cultivate their talents, consistent with general social needs. Difficult questions of practice are sure to arise in any functioning social group, but I see no problem of principle.

I am sure that one day i will. I wish it to be soon. But yet, i may need to get that 'Hammer Time' first before i can lead.

Now dear love, friends and readers, perhaps that you think Azreel Feiza Zahari / Reel / El / Scott/ Morrissey /Scott Morrissey / GILER! is only a melancholy; but he is more. The view is ungly but a vast differences. The one may show the world still beautiful, not so the other. The one may be compatible with benevolence, the other not and he is the one may deepen insight, the other shallows it.

Moving his steps towards recovery from the Crash-Overide-Burn situation.



Yeah...i like..!

No comments: