Sunday, August 15, 2010

Scott Morrissey Vs the DIY life Pt 1 - Mind Power and Its weakess point

Everyword, every second, every move and every day comes in order of the Almighty God. For us the human, shall pray, praise and be in great modest and honesty.

People ask the question... why Scott Morrissey?

And I tell 'em - it's not about drums, drugs, and hospital drips, oh no. There's more there than that, my friend. We all like a bit of the good life - some the money, some the drugs, other the sex game, the glamour, or the fame.

But a Scott Morrissey, oh, he's different. Why? Because a real Scott Morrissey wants the fucking lot.

What do you think this is, hide and seek?

Eh, its crystal here. and through all, perhaps you will understand why.

I am not a nother boy, neither southern. I am the man who cherish the Union Jacks and its priorities around the world. having respect to the Queen and i am teliing you, i am not a greek boy too. I am just a wasted , rebel rude boy. Stuck in the moment of truth.

Moment of discovery for most said. For fuck's sake, it aint a carnival or fun fair here. Well, i am close being stupid...but i am stupid proof. So wisely thinking, i am the fucking-great-pain in the arse-and pretty boy-with good brain and words.

I've through everything. I am on my knees now. Looking up at Him. And with words;

"Dear Almighty Allah, you seems to be ignorance...are you..can't you see i am tired of this sickening life. God, please...don't let me drown deeper. Seriously..Amin"

Am i a bad person to be talking in my prayer like that. Am i?

Should you judge me? If i could be you, i would say, "Argh, Oxy-Moron"..Yeah, probaly like that.

Funny eh!.Oi, Life should be with colours better than grey or blue.

My mind is magic. I got the bunny inside my head, the MC2 , Something Guy Ritchie, a bottle of special brew and coloured pensil. Well that some of it. Mind of Magic should have more than that. WIth wonders surely.

Is it horrible honey. Am i a terrible useless punk? I am proud that i've been there and i've done that. Sight!

i was a street scum, loaded with heart full of anger. A fighter inside. Scott Morrissey is very thin that time. Having very dark history. I refuse to share my scars and blood.

Well, it weakens my ability to moved forward. Whenever things doest go as i planned. I am paralyzed.  Burden and stressed!

My mind said, focus brother. With love, Focus!.

All you need to know about life is retained within those four walls. You will notice that one of your personalities is seduced by the illusions of splendor.

The gold packet of money with a royal King insignia, an attractive implication towards glamor and wealth; the subtle suggestion that cigarettes are indeed your royal and loyal friends, and that, Peter Griffin is a clown.

My other personality,trying to draw my attention to the flip side of the discussion, written in boring bold black and white, it's a statement that these neat little bastards of death are, in fact, trying to kill you and that, Peter Griffin, is the President of United States.

That life of sweet or bitter. Or starts bitter to sweet. Which ever first.!

This is how Scott Morrissey looks like...Gotcha!!

No comments: