Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Lost British in Ulu Kelang Pt11: Here we are..

Its kinda weird what did happen recently. But nevertheless it was a great time though that nothing sets in my state of mind. In the corner of my brain, there is this block of words called 'CRAP'. Followed by my tongue with this unique taste portion describe as 'WASTED'.

______________that is the CHEAP-NO-SHIT of the story______________

Like paradise, we love to imagine the most wonderful of world could be. How you wish things are on your side. Smooth; happy life. With my extraodinary capability to fantasize, imagine and visualized; "oh goshhh, you will be ensure with the so called "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU THINKING, FREAK!".

"Bro, kahwin bile"
"huhuhu, i dunno ..why"
"Just asking...OMG, u r gay"
" Fuck you cunt..aku gay, lama dah aku jadi hero citer gay hollywood..hahaha"
"hahaha...you seems to look more like hero of the rude boys"
"ya man...i wish i am"


I betrayed my own beliefs. My pride and my only savior for better life's aura. I should have cut my skin. Sorry duke and tracy, there are things in common value which i respect. Now i am feeling a bit rusty, thankful that my feets are still on the ground. Aware of the changes. The truth hurts, but as things becoming more clear, i wish for not just standing near, be the ears that listen and the mouth that speaks.

Skid thus End.

So, here we are, left along side the true and pure brothers and sisters. The hood that walk like a troop and strike like a brave warrior. (well we ae pretty much like monkeys...seriously funny monkey)..hahaha..This would be my first trip with fellow hunters. Well not that far..would be around 48.7klicks from my house.

On my part, i might be preparing some foods to bring along..and drinks (good drinks)..hahaha..will be capturing some great times with the rest. Cant wait for this heavenly times.

But it all comes when there is no othe rplan from my family...kalau ada...mati lo.. (owhh i speak malay)..

Owhh yes, friday..this coming friday....browse shopping day!!

No comments: