Monday, May 3, 2010

Lost British In Ulu Kelang Pt10: A friend in need is hemoglob running under my skin

we are truly amazed on the magical touch that love could ever done to human. Such a human thing to indeed through loving one another. Putting the stats and prof aside, it become more meaningful with such similarity between these love hearts.

two stories become a story for the year. Actors and Actress are my friends and some or brother and sister to me. But Things have change alot among them and myself as i felt what my friends experienced.

Things are far beyond our control..even taking that tiny steps.It is god's will to grant the move. And it apply to every single thing is life. What matter is we cheers with our life, responsible and learn to appreciate the true objective of the intention, be bad or good.

Indeed life itself is very super 'Busy Body'. Again, god wants it that way. We cruise along !

To my dearest brother. A soldier on my right arm and a freak as mine on the left arm. Be strong, listening to your heart and mind. I was in your situation. I decide..i made my choice. I ignore the intolerance and accept the cheerisable moments. Life is always unfair to all of us. But we balance it within our our world. Who care, in the end of the day, you eat what you earn, you shit what you have taken.

It take two to be as dumb as the donkey. One may not be able to appreciate and one is so blunt mind.

Slowly brother. me and my STrawberry tart wishes you the best,. the greatest times. You earn the pride. Life with in. be proud!

Salam Satu Malaysia.

(Saya suke coklat Sneakers....Iklan ini dibawa khas oleh Sir Elton John)


Sekian,

No comments: