Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Lost British in Ulu Kelang Pt12: The Plot Summary....yeah.i guess so!!

It is not a new question to be asked. Just for those that have your brain working thinking why he would named this series of blog post ' The Lost British in Ulu Kelang'. Well, it is not really a rocket science to know why.

There are more like me in this world. Well most of them ended becoming writters, novelist and maybe poets. Some are famous director. I try not to name anyone. But later that we all knew, it all comes under one matter of thing; IMAGINATION.

Lost Brtish in Ulu Kelang is my adaptation of life in a view of my protagonist act in life. And as you all knew, for the past posting blogs, the characters are those who have been around in my life. Be it good or bad. Again, no name mentioned. These names will so or later reveal through similiration with other words. For Example Strawberry Tart; a term in the roughty, Boot boys yard somewhere in England. Describe as a sweetest term of all among others in the gang. Strawberry Tart is also define as the Heart of a person. So i guess you are wise enough to determine who that strawberry tart refers to!

My protagonist travels from the good old days to the place of unknown possibilities. I form allianced with new friends and reunite with the old hunters. Well, both me and you have the same perception; friends and who are there. We may become very selective and vigilant while talking with them, hanging out, spend the night hours and wall to wall at facebook.

This blog is will much likely becoming an Epistolary novel..well sort of i guess.

Allow me to revive or upgrade the story. Its is a realism, mimics the life of Azreel Scott Morrissey.

End

No comments: