Thursday, March 18, 2010

Lost British in Ulu Klang Pt 8: Karma Nightmare

Nicely in a suave, simple yet stylish outfit. Ready to hit the road. Spending my great time with my strawberry tart. Paving our way to have a wonderful time together.
Should i be proud that i am abig dreamer boy. Living my life in my own world. Life is a lonely highway. And here we are at a open road. i Don't wanna lose you baby. I have a pocket full of plans and dream at one side...and at the otherside its empty, torn and useless.
But the i realise behind there another pockets.Pockets full of hopes and support. I should cherish these people. I can't get them out of my life. They are so precious to be left at the empty road. She needs my TLC and i need her as my LTL.
Am i a fool that there's a liltle hope to be rich. And no reason to be somebody. I often hear that, he speak to loud. Well, everyone have a story to tell. Perhaps its a great chance to know somebody.
"Sayang, where are we going"
"Can we go somewhere that we never been before"
"yeah, there this place..its not new..only that we haven't been there yet"
"i don't mind"
"Great"
If i could be somebody for 1 day. I wish i can be the person that can travel around the world. With a finger snap, i be a new country. Just like in the "Jumper". Not to steal but to grab that one chance in life to be somewhere cold, romantic sun by the beach of Brazil, be high up Lady Liberty and party at Las Vegas.
" Dear Strawberry Tart, life is unfair to me right now. But i am so thankful that u are around. I am running around my world of dreams. You be hearing alot about it since then. Lucky u r listening..hihih"
under the sun light, i switch of the moon.

No comments: