Tuesday, March 23, 2010

The Last British in Ulu Kelang: Mono

I thank the All Mighty God. For his will and trust i be still breathing. Endeavor to move along side the broken dreams. Walking not alone but the shadow of bitterly regrets. Waking up in the morning is not with a smile; cynical lips play to greet the cheerful morning yet hiding below the awful clouds of non promosing day.
I wonder who is the right person to pin-point about my broken dreams to build a simple yet lavish life. I guess there is nothing much to argue about no more. let it be ...que sera sera!
Far beyond the sight, restlessly i snooze and my imagination come alive. Stars come passing by with sparkling tails of lights. As the greatness of god most awesome creation, she appear beside my. Hugging me from behind, whispering sweent tenderly words.
Then a group of angry clouds approaching. Making a loud noise. Like a huge rows of drummers in marching band. Its coming from every angle. I tried running but i couldn't. My legs are heavy above this soft green land on top of windy place.
Its time to wake up again. Repeating the ordinary procedure. Its a system that runs into my life. Every parts of daily tast been influenced by this system. Saddness comes upon every sour moments. Nevertheless, i am thankful. My strawberry tart are with me. Killing these bad demons in me. Injecting a placebo of calm and guiding me to smile.
She heals the cut in my skin. Seduce my soul and mind. She is the angel. Hanging around me each time and never forget to dump her hearts and touch. That warm cuddly moment mesmerize me. Words to decribe comes from no where to be find.
The taste of excitement lure to the glory of satisfaction. The journey is known but everytime we hit the road; it is always something new. Her peach taste heavenly....
OMG...Citer Mr.Bean...chow ..sambung...

No comments: