Thursday, May 7, 2009

Status:.....still at the buttom...?

Inspired from a well known rapper and words below are mine:

Every other day, i still dreaming like i also do,
and i don't even care what other talk about me,
i ain't living at the same shoes as yours, i have my own to worry,
i slide in easily and keeping up is hard to do,
and for most of us, we be thinking bout better days,
Don't question my lifestyle,
i know i face the demon and god at the same time,
just keep in your mind that i wish for sweet heavenly times,

Thinking back as a young jobless guy,
i have been solo and so wrong,
tired of being broke can't pay for a drink,
and that time i will know who is my friends,

Looking for better days, and still chasing my dream,
i am not that average people that have all the advantages,
lock down in this situation, very hard and tears still coming,
you and me are no strangers,
approaching you with some freshly smiles everyday we meet up,
real man will always climb up slow and i drive it slow,
i will start digging the wealth from low and make mountains,

Thinking back as a young jobless guy,
i have been solo and so wrong,
tired of being broke can't pay for a drink,
and that time i will know who is my friends,

Every time you around and round you go,
respect to those who put your head away from me,
i take it easy and don't wanna break you neck cuz i know you will need me,
i aint rich ..aint now,
brothers say stop crying..and yes bro, i keep my head up high,
it make take awhile before i can fly with my own jet,
what ever you want..get it,
forget those bastard, i aint a hater but those cheap mouth is a no show,

This is my true stories at the mo,
witness an dt hard times, one day i hope to make it,
maybe its a fantasy, but i know i will earn it,
i dont worry about a damn thing,
this isn't a game, but dreams to be achieve.


.................desired for higher position and elevation to make people listen!!

No comments: