Thursday, May 7, 2009

Lost British in Ulu Klang Pt 6 - Dream and Fantasy...?...

Life is unfair...but fair it be that no matter what everyone will always be in my heart. How many friends i have lost and now most you them running away. Well friends, i don't what to be the burden in your life. Is it hard for you to just look at me and smile. Just a simple gesture with a minimal force and energy. You know i don't like enemy. We are something and now nothing. Where is the love?

I probably never understand the way you are. But something inside ..not very strange ..that i know we are still thinking the same thing. Never treat me bad, but i guess now things have change. Again, i have no pressure that hope yo understand that you always be in my heart.

Should i ask why, you will scream. Should i ignore, you will scream. Thus, i am resting to the end of this stress.


Unexpected situation. Yes, i was shocked and i don't really care. I am not some Mike Tyson or the legendary Muhammad Ali. I will walk away and don't want to make this cloudy situation become a haze that will chock my breath.

"..i regret and my middle finger is pointed at me"

" Bro....ada mana"

" Apa lama baru nak reply...just about to sleep. Why ?"

"Nothing...jom makan..teringin makan kat Cheese Naan itu?

" That sounds ...but takde tempat lain yang lagi cool ke"

" that warung is cool bro...thats KL..that the city. I like it"

" yeah, like people always say..always look for the greener grass"

" Apa merepek kau cakap. Nah, i am telling you, i am at the position in which i can't afford to eat at those fancy restaurant..."

" Ye ke?"

" Yes, can you please tell me when i change...never..i still eat at the place where i find its good..and its good "

" Okay ..okay...jom lepak"

" good, aku ambik kau la!!"

" oOoooooOoo........OOoooooOOoooooOOooo....OOooooooOOoooooOoo....i wanna sex you up...all night...i want ..to...sex you up"

"Pergh...lagu nie....dig!!"

"yeah....sangat zaman sekolah rendah"

" exactly..."

No comments: