Friday, April 17, 2009

Lost British in Ulu Klang Pt 5 - Where Are you...? Scott..

As what was said...

"Life is unpredictable"

Eventually, the person himself will always determine his own destiny. when there is a will..there is a way. So no matter where he will be or what he is doing, he do it hard. Something special going own but the fact he yet to know what will be the outcome. Ambisoiun and partly religious, he said...sky is the limit. And his entire body system received the motivational words. With hope, every single part of his body will help.

"Bro, ko Sibuk ke?"

"Nope...well, kinda if you want to ask about my love life...yes...i busy"

"hek...ilek la...something good to share here...Nak Dengar tak?"

"Okay...make sure it is not about girl"

"well, let me start this way.......She ask me if you.."

"Fuck Off...Bro..aku tak shuka la..please..i tired and bosan with this"

"Fuck the hell ...ehh ..actually aku nak kata..what the fuck...Alaaaaa, bro, trust me she is not she that have in your mind...you know she right"

"but still bro...aku masih lagi side effect bro...i give up with she and now new she...Fucking hell...how i wish things are easy"

"ko takut apa nya haa...."

"My name never come accross and the person that i care the most...and why should i care for another person...things might be the same...everynight i wish she come back to me...at anytime.."

"Fucking your hell la brother, shit happen and thats it...you look at it..and you flush..."

"Bullshit, if its with good smell ..i keep it brother...dah..aku sibuk..esok aku ada presentation"


Right back at reality, he always fikir that he is the best, not to tunjuk menunjuk but it always been that way. Just as i though that , he is superb. Always percaya kat diri sendiri..If he said he will fail that exam..he will and if he will score...damn.. flying colours.

He is really tired of everything around. Love will always be love..and for this young, dedicated and full of mysteries boy, he love his dream more than anything else. He can't sing..he can't pose like the GQ models.

After a few month of MIA. All of sudden he is around the golden triangle chilling alone at the pavilion. Light brown pants and white shirt with his Dr. Martin's , he looks like a mat salleh that is assigned for FBI..CIA job. Smoking the cigar and with a latte on the table.

Writing something while looking at the sky and smiling once awhile and i am sure that he is dreaming again.

"I have been thinking lately..the world is changing to fast. The economy is in the sudden death. The best thing that people still chase the the money. Am i hurt, yes..i am. Even worse..i will be jobless in next few weeks. How can i concentrate with the problem i face. I keep my head up in the sky so i know i will be confident. I am not going to cry..with all the bullshit that everyone telling me. I know i can do..i know i will"

.....................................

"Decided"

"i decided to give up.I decided to run. I decided to kill this ego-trip.

"I wish Tupac Amaru still around. I give me so much of inspiration. I wish Richard Branson live next door and i am his BFF. I wish Warren Buffet is sitting next to me."

[actual:703099]

No comments: