Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Shed My Skin - A Pursuit of Happiness Epilog

I am now not alone. Living with the greastest friend.To be side-by-side watching the sun rise and wishing upon the shooting star. Life have become truly different. Nothing new but it seems so magical and full with suprise. I often asked myself -'Am I ready for this?'. there is no right or wrong answere for this but its all about responsiblelities. i believe that if i am 'into' it the it should be fine.

23 September 2011, i pledge that i am ready to take this great journey to another level where myself and my wife knows the true meaning of Tender, loving and care. I am very blessed to have people around us to appreciate and welcome us to the family. I have become the 'man'. The one that will create another masterpiece in the art of familyhood.

I wish my thank you to my most greatest and only god Allah that given my the hope to stay alive again. You are always there for me all this while. I can't believe that You finally give me the best girl,woman and wife to me. Dear god, now with your will and blessing, i am soon to become father. I thank you for all the bestest gifts and lucks.

My contract with Tourism Malaysia is soon to be expired. Knowing me, i am very worried of what may come inline . Maybe i can survive this cruel world or not. People talk about the hard world that pays but i am still here stuck. I would like to be famous and come back to the place where i can claim that ' I am the man that can't be moved'.

No comments: